[vc_column_text icon=”icon-book” pb_margin_bottom=”no” pb_border_bottom=”no” width=”3/4″ el_position=”first”]
DBHQ Wrote the Book on FileMaker Pro 14
Make your data work for you with FileMaker Pro 14 and FileMaker Pro 14: The Missing Manual. This book helps you get started, build your database, and produce results—whether you’re running a department, a whole business, or planning your retirement. It’s a thorough, accessible guide for new, non-technical users, as well as those with more experience.
The new FileMaker 14 Platform provides the most complete and flexible experience for creating custom solutions on iPad, iPhone, Windows, Mac, and the web. Get new features to speed design and development time, get more control over iPad and iPhone solutions, and access your data in a mobile browser.
You don’t need a technical background to build powerful databases with FileMaker Pro 14. This crystal-clear, objective guide shows you how to create a database that lets you do almost anything with your data so you can quickly achieve your goals. Whether you’re creating catalogs, managing inventory and billing, or planning a wedding, you’ll learn how to customize your database to run on a PC, Mac, web browser, or iOS device.
The important stuff you need to know:
- Dive into relational data. Solve problems quickly by connecting and combining data from different tables.
- Create professional documents. Publish reports, charts, invoices, catalogs, and other documents with ease.
- Access data anywhere. Use FileMaker Go on your iPad or iPhone—or share data on the Web.
- Harness processing power. Use new calculation and scripting tools to crunch numbers, search text, and automate tasks.
- Run your database on a secure server. Learn the high-level features of FileMaker Pro Advanced.
- Keep your data safe. Set privileges and allow data sharing with FileMaker’s streamlined security features.
Available now at O’Reilly Media.
Also at Amazon.
[/vc_column_text] [testimonial_carousel title=”People are saying…” item_count=”6″ order=”rand” category=”missing-manual” page_link=”no” width=”1/4″ el_position=”last”]